ICPM in the Media
At Investor’s Choice Property Management, we love regularly providing FREE resources for Oshawa owners.
Listen to our featured podcasts for insights on growing a business in real estate investing.
Property Management Insights with Natasha Cultraro
January 17, 2022
Things You Need to Know When Planning to Move and Invest in Costa Rica
December 23, 2021
In this interview, Natasha shared how she’s traveled around the country and has started to invest in pre-construction opportunities. She’s also identified areas that are prime for flips and how to do it. You’ll also learn about the various visas that are available to investors looking to move and or invest in this beautiful country. You can achieve the Pura Vida lifestyle and make some money investing in Central America.
You’ll learn about:
- Advantages of choosing Costa Rica to move and invest in
- How to move and be a resident in Costa Rica
- Ways to afford a cheaper home and furniture in Costa Rica
- Taxes as a foreigner in Costa Rica
- Managing your Canadian business remotely
- Investment opportunities in Costa Rica
Real Talk With Gary
October 13, 2021
On this week’s show Gary chats with good friend and entrepreneur Natasha Cultraro about leaving Canada and establishing new roots in Costa Rica. They dove into living in various parts of the country, the cost of living, buying property there, the unique financing challenges as well as continuing to run an Ontario-based business from Costa Rica.
Well Off Podcast
September 21, 2021
In this episode, we discuss:
- The worst problem Natasha ever encountered and how she solved it
- What happens if a tenant was living alone and passes away
- What do you do if a tenant is being difficult when a property is listed for sale
- How Natasha qualifies tenants to ensure the best fit
The REITE Club
August 12, 2021
Come grow with us, a podcast by Rob Break & Natasha Cultraro, Real Estate Investors.
Living Abroad While Doing Property Management Remotely
June 4, 2021
In this episode, you will learn about:
- Started by purchasing properties with basement suites for peace of mind
- How living abroad can save you a ton of money
- Leading a less stressful life, away from home
- How to start a property management company…
- Providing a service, find the niche that fits you
- Property management is a commodity… what’s your difference?
- Focus is on Durham and Clarington area
How the Right Property Manager Can Save You Thousands
March 25, 2020
In this episode, Gary speaks with Natasha Cultraro, a real estate investor and property manager with over 10 years of experience. She has experience with duplex conversion, single family buy and hold, and rent to own strategies. She shares her personal journey from transitioning from a full time 9-5 job to full time entrepreneurship, while starting two businesses!
Balancing Your Life While Launching a Business
October 3, 2017
Here’s what you’ll learn in the interview with Natasha C: How to create your business vision, Challenges to overcome while starting a business in real estate, The mindset needed to be successful in real estate and in business, How to maintain a life while starting a business. The post Episode 59: Balancing Your Life While Launching a Business with Natasha Cultraro appeared first on Home | Breakthrough Real Estate Investing Podcast.
Areas We Serve
We provide property management services in Durham and Clarington regions: