Our Property Management Podcast
At Investor’s Choice Property Management, we love regularly providing FREE resources for Oshawa owners.
Listen to our featured podcasts for insights on growing a business in real estate investing.
Balancing Your Life While Launching a Business
Here’s what you’ll learn in the interview with Natasha C: How to create your business vision, Challenges to overcome while starting a business in real estate, The mindset needed to be successful in real estate and in business, How to maintain a life while starting a business. The post Episode 59: Balancing Your Life While Launching a Business with Natasha Cultraro appeared first on Home | Breakthrough Real Estate Investing Podcast.
How the Right Property Manager Can Save You Thousands
In this episode, Gary speaks with Natasha Cultraro, a real estate investor and property manager with over 10 years of experience. She has experience with duplex conversion, single family buy and hold, and rent to own strategies. She shares her personal journey from transitioning from a full time 9-5 job to full time entrepreneurship, while starting two businesses!
Living Abroad While Doing Property Management Remotely
In this episode, you will learn about:
- Started by purchasing properties with basement suites for peace of mind
- How living abroad can save you a ton of money
- Leading a less stressful life, away from home
- How to start a property management company…
- Providing a service, find the niche that fits you
- Property management is a commodity… what’s your difference?
- Focus is on Durham and Clarington area
Areas We Serve
We provide property management services in Durham and Clarington regions: